At Capgemini engineering we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth. Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
- Master’s degree in Electronics or Electrical engineering
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in the field (analog or digital or mixed signal)
- Knowledge in power Electronics is a plus
- Experience with Electronics CAD systems (OrCAD, Cadence, Eagle, etc.)
- Knowledge of embedded electronics (C, C++, Matlab, Python, etc.) is a plus
- Experience with designing electronic products (IoT, trackers, communication equipment, ...) for small companies / customers
- Knowledge of FW, mechanics, SW is a plus
- General experience in electronic design/development, verification and testing, detailed reporting and this for consumer electronics products,
- Knowledge of the application/design-in of batteries
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluency in English is mandatory. Knowledge of French and/or Dutch desirable
- Apply their knowledge and skills in an innovative engineering role.
- You will work on hi-tech designs in the analog and/or digital domain
- You will be involved in developing, designing system architectures, leading schematic and PCB design, and industrialization for mass production
- You will carry out your specific project tasks with support from the relevant technical experts in the company, within the foreseen deadlines and projects.
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in the following profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
About the company
World leader in engineering and R&D services, Capgemini Engineering combines its broad industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies in digital and software to support the convergence of the physical and digital worlds. Coupled with the capabilities of the rest of the Group, it helps clients to accelerate their journey towards Intelligent Industry. Capgemini Engineering has more than 55,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including Aeronautics, Space, Defense, Naval, Automotive, Rail, Infrastructure & Transportation, Energy, Utilities & Chemicals, Life Sciences, Communications, Semiconductor & Electronics, Industrial & Consumer, Software & Internet.
Capgemini Engineering is an integral part of the Capgemini Group, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided every day by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 340,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com