At Capgemini Engineering we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we are inviting you to be part of our community. We will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth. Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
You will be managing a portfolio of pharmaceutical projects and leading the monthly Project Review Board meetings.
As PMO, your tasks are to:
- Ensure an efficient capacity management for all projects (Workload versus Capacity, prioritization, Project Benefits versus Portfolio Objectives, etc.)
- Lead the monthly Project Review Board meetings;
- Manage the Project Stage Gate Reviews;
- Build and update consistent KPI through all projects;
- Build and Share project templates;
- Ensure a strong risk management.
What kind of profile are we looking for?
- 5+ years of experience as PMO or Project Manager;
- A Master degree (or equivalent qualification);
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry or engineering sector is mandatory;
- Fluent in French and English.
About the company
World leader in engineering and R&D services, Capgemini Engineering combines its broad industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies in digital and software to support the convergence of the physical and digital worlds. Coupled with the capabilities of the rest of the Group, it helps clients to accelerate their journey towards Intelligent Industry. Capgemini Engineering has more than 55,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including Aeronautics, Space, Defense, Naval, Automotive, Rail, Infrastructure & Transportation, Energy, Utilities & Chemicals, Life Sciences, Communications, Semiconductor & Electronics, Industrial & Consumer, Software & Internet.
Capgemini Engineering is an integral part of the Capgemini Group, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided every day by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 340,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com