What You’ll Do
The Sales Consultant is responsible for pursuing new prospects and selling Meltwater’s comprehensive media intelligence solutions. The Sales Consultant demonstrates a thorough understanding of Meltwater’s value proposition and will be responsible for all stages of the sales process.
- Prospect, identify and generate new opportunities via cold calling, email, phone, Linkedin, etc. to build a pipeline of targeted prospects
- Manage sales pipeline through sequential states of the sales process: prospect, initial outreach, product demo, negotiation and close
- Take a consultative approach with c-level executives while navigating multiple decision-makers
- Establish a “trusted advisor” relationship to determine needs, build value, create engagement and acceptance of Meltwater’s solutions.
- Conduct activities including, outbound calls, emails, social selling and sales demonstrations with prospective clients
- Consistently exceed your monthly sales quota and be well compensated for doing so
Skills & Requirements
What You’ll Bring
- 0-1 years of business/sales experience
- Strong executive presence with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player mentality with the ability to work independently toward lofty goals
- Well rounded with varied interests, background and proven leadership experience
- Coachable, self-motivated, curious and resilient
- Excellent organizational skills including prioritization, scheduling and time management
Bachelor’s degree with evidence of high achievement in academics and extracurriculars
What We Will Give You
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive time off & generous leave policies
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision options
- 401(k) matching, life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Collaborative, transparent and fun loving office culture
- Accelerated professional development and growth programs
What to Send Our Way & What’s Next?
- We’d love a copy of your resume here
About the company
*The sky is the limit at Meltwater. *
At Meltwater, we believe that when you have the right people in the right working environment, great things happen. Our best-in-class technology empowers our 27,000 customers around the world to analyze over a billion pieces of data each day and make better business decisions.
Our award-winning culture is our north star and drives everything we do – from striving to create an environment where all employees do their best work, to delivering customer value by continuously innovating our products — and making sure to celebrate our successes and have fun along the way.
We’re proud of our diverse team of 2,200+ employees in 50 locations across 25 countries around the world. No matter where you are, you’ll work with people who care about your success and get the support you need to reach your goals.
So, in a nutshell, that's Meltwater. We love working here, and we think you will too.
Meltwater is firmly committed to affording equal employment opportunities to all candidates and employees alike without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, marital status disability, veteran status and we treat each individual with respect and dignity.
The “EEO is the Law” poster is available at: http://bit.ly/2KBm9Ei
And “EEO is the Law Supplement” poster is available at: http://bit.ly/2Kmxnxd
On-Line Accessibility Directive: If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us here for assistance.