We are looking for driven SAP Project Managers to join us in supporting and driving strategic S4 transformation projects, locally and globally!
Capgemini's Nordic SAP team is growing and with an increasing demand from new and existing clients, we are looking to further strengthen our SAP capabilities.
If you have experience working as a SAP Project Manager, and is looking to join an organization where you get to work on exciting S4 transformation projects in a multinational and diverse environment, then this could be the right opportunity for you.
About the position:
This is an opportunity to work with guidance and strategic prioritization at our local and international key accounts. Together with the strength from a multinational Capgemini team you will provide expert advisory and consultancy services to our clients as well as bring your experience to Capgemini to become even better.
In the role of Project Manager, you will take end-to-end responsibility for a portfolio of projects.
You will build and manage the project team, monitor and review deliverables of project teams and ensure successful delivery and implementation.
We offer you an arena to truly grow your professional career and Get The Future You Want! This is enabled through a combination of hands-on project experience, coaching and well-developed career, training, and certification plan.
Key Responsibilities :
- All aspects of project management; definition, scoping and planning.
- Manage the delivery of projects across the full lifecycle, to required cost, timescale and quality parameters.
- Work with client or senior management to establish and clarify the aims, objectives and requirements of the IT project or program.
- Coordinate and supervise the activities of the project/program team.
- Feasibility studies and business case development for new opportunities.
- Project audits and reviews.
- Perform customer/business facing roles at client locations. Conduct multi-discipline and multi-geography workshops from initiation to closure learnings.
Qualifications for SAP project Manager
What we offer
- International career opportunities and fantastic networks of expertise.
- With over 1500 colleagues only in Sweden, you are surrounded by a broad and tech-intensive community, and the education catalog contains over 500 courses and certifications.
- Innovative projects with well-known clients, with world-leading partners and the security of being employed in a long-standing and successful organization.
- Becoming part of an open culture where diversity is one of our most important guiding principles. We are continuously involved in initiatives to promote equality and women in tech; we run HBTQ networks and invest in inclusion in all our initiatives and staff activities – from sports club to arts association.
- We are connected to collective agreements and of course offer a competitive monthly salary, contract pension, a broad insurance cover and many benefits.
Extensive occupational health care and insurance
Arts and sports club
Fun and inspirational events
Flexible work time policies
Generous pensions via Max Mathisen
Företagshälsovård och sjukvårdsförsäkring
Konst- och sportklubbar
Roliga och inspirerande personalevent
Friskvård, massagebidrag och terminalglasögon
Generös tjänstepension via Max Mathisen
Talented, multidisciplinary team to grow with
Exciting assignments in different industries
Regular knowledge sharing sessions
Inspiring network of experts in design
Extensive health care/health insurance
Flexible work time policies
Macs and iPhones
Cool offices in central locations
Multiple other great benefits
Macs/PCs and iPhones
Inspiring global network of experts
Regular knowledge sharing and social happenings
Exciting career opportunities locally and internationally, and fantastic networks of expertise. With over 2800 colleagues in Sweden only, you are part of a sharp, technology and business focused community, where Coursera and more than 250 000 (!) courses and certifications are offered to all employees.
A variety of innovative projects with well-known clients and world-leading partners – being part of a global, long-standing, successful and rapidly expanding organization.
An inclusive corporate culture where Diversity is our most important guiding principle. We are continuously engaged in initiatives that promote diversity and women in tech; we run LGBTQ networks and aim for inclusion in all types of staff activities – from sports club to art association. Please find out more about Capgemini as an employer HERE.
All employees are covered by a collective agreement and receive occupational pension, insurance, parental benefits and health care allowance – among other best-in-class benefits.
In recent employee surveys, our employees particularly emphasized:
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 325,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Get the Future You Want