Sword Services Greece is seeking to recruit a high caliber, energetic individual to join our IT Service Management team, being based in Athens. The successful candidate will work in a multinational environment on a multitude of tasks, supporting our core business in large International Information Systems. Sword is offering an optimum career advancement opportunity for the successful candidate, who should combine a relevant educational and professional background with enthusiasm and eagerness.
What you will do...
- Coordinate all activities related to the transition of EU Member States Systems from the development phase to the operations phase;
- Detect and handle incidents based on the Event and Incident management service operation processes during the period of compliance verification (deployment phase);
- Incident analysis, investigation, diagnosis, reporting, and resolution for any issue reported under the compliance period;
- Analysis and impact assessment of Request for Changes related to business applications;
- Ability to review logs and traces;
- Enable, facilitate and manage communication between all stakeholders for successfully achieving planning deadlines;
- Deliver status and progress reporting, timely escalate problems to management, liaise with the appropriate teams to remove impediments, coordinate the implementation of deliverables;
- Organize functional and technical working groups;
- Perform all required actions in order to support the aftercare period of new Business Applications to Business Users, also doing all internal coordination activities that follow the troubleshooting process;
- Communicate highly technical information as necessary to both technical and non-technical personnel;
- Absorb new technical knowledge and skills that will need to be incorporated into all activities during the deployment phase of business applications.
What is your experience...
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or other relevant fields;
- ITIL certification would be considered a plus;
- Experience with SQL, XML, XSD, XSL, XQuery, Web Services, REST Services;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- At least two years of experience in the IT support field for business applications or business analysis or testing of business applications;
- Excellent organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills;
- Reasonable approach to problem-solving;
- Ability to retain knowledge and cross-match new problems with previous ones (Problem-solving skills);
- Customer needs understanding;
- Skills required to deal with any ambiguous situations;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Swift comprehension, good analytical skills, trained in systematic, structured and independent working style;
- Fulfilled military obligations
- Attention to detail and strong sense of responsibility;
- Optimism, team spirit with ability to take initiative & tackle problems in a focused manner;
- Proactively manage own tasks and projects to agreed deadlines;
- Ability to work effectively & efficiently with various diverse work teams (Development, Testing and Project Management).
What we offer to you...
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Meal voucher card;
- Private medical plan;
- Private pension plan;
- Company car & fuel allowance;
- Shuttle Bus;
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies;
- Training & Development plan;
- Employee Recognition plan;
- Work in a certified “Diversity Charter” company;
- Teambuilding events;
- Social responsibility initiatives.
Applications must be in the English language