Tiger of Sweden is looking for an ambassador for the brand who can inspire our wholesale partners by telling our story of craftmanship, courage and creativity with a characteristic and powerful approach and sell our seasonal collections.
As Sales Executive at Tiger of Sweden you will support in delivering sustainable and profitable growth through growing our distribution and product categories within new and existing key accounts.
- Sell in 4 to 6 collections a year from regional showrooms or by presenting the collection to the customers at their offices. Lead the sales growth of pre-order business across strategic online and offline accounts
- Lead seasonal sell-in process for accounts (collection alignment, line sheets, showroom preparation, sell-in meetings, order intake and planning)
- Gather account, product and trend insights for internal stakeholders, including best-selling styles, SKUs and categories (sell in and sell out). Provide product feedback to the design and production teams to support the collection development process
- Visit customers and build key relationships to get feedback on current business, secure reorders and discuss next season’s buy
- Keep up to date on product trends, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends. Participate in trade fairs when relevant
- Track and analyse sales data to support stock replenishment of seasonal and never-out-of-stock product lines
- Help deliver new business opportunities and accounts to develop our global business and enhance our brand awareness and positioning
Experience as a Sales Executive/Manager within wholesale or retail (online retailers a plus).
Passionate about fashion, the Tiger of Sweden brand, driving sales and creating results.
Self-driven, highly motivated with a strong business and sales orientated mindset, triggered by delivering great results, individual and as a team.
Social and out-going with the ability and interest to create relationships with others and the curiosity to understand the customers’ needs.
Fluent in English, both written and spoken. Swedish and/or German a plus.
Tiger of Sweden was established in 1903, then redefined in 1993. Today the company continues to evolve.
Tiger's history sways, between golden years and pitch-black prospects, more than once pushed forward by brave people with innovative minds. They all practiced what we call “A Different Cut” – an expression that goes beyond what you can accomplish with fabrics, scissors, threads and stitches. In our world, it’s a state of mind.
It all began in Uddevalla, a small town on the west coast in Sweden. Just over a hundred years later you can find them in stores spread over three continents, plus the ever-growing digital world. The next step is the true internationalization of the brand.
Today Tiger of Sweden is full fashion brand offering everything from smart business wear to jeans for both men and women, including shoes and a wide range of accessories.
For more information please go to www.tigerofsweden.com