We are seeking a C# .Net Developer with Angular, .NET Core, Web API development skills on a permanent basis, with minimum 3+ years hands on coding experience.
The successful candidate should be a developer with strong coding skills, knowledge of networking and DevOps and be able to work with the client technical teams independently.
Part of the Capgemini Group, Sogeti Ireland can offer you the opportunity to work with both local and international clients working on cutting edge technologies with support and mentoring from a large local team with varied expertise, along with a wider global team.
Sogeti Ireland has a proven track record of success and are a company that deeply values its people offering their employees the opportunity to grow and advance through its ongoing professional development support programmes.
· Take ownership of the existing application and improve the code quality
· Review the existing code and implement best coding practices, e.g. code modularity
· Work with the technical architect to understand the technical requirement
· A bachelor’s degree
· 3+ years coding experience in .NET, C#, .NET Core, Angular
· Experience in writing and querying Web APIs (REST, XML, JSON) and Web Services.
· Experience of working with SQL Server
· Proven experience designing and developing solutions using C#, DOTNET, DOTNET Core and Angular.
· Experience designing and implementing solutions using Angular SPA architecture.
· Understanding of DevOps processes and tooling (such as Jenkins or other CI/CD tools etc)
· Has examples of various .NET projects that is demonstrated on your CV
· Experience working in an Agile environment, ideally SCRUM (with associated tooling such as Jira/Confluence or equivalent)
· Good communication skills in English, with the ability to explain complicated processes and concepts to non-expert, business stakeholders.
· Ability to guide the business and the team members with the best practices on their area of expertise
· Well-organised, analytical, detail-oriented, persistent, process-focused individual.
· Have some working experience in Cloud Native Development (PaaS) in either Azure, AWS or GCP
· Have worked in Microservices Architecture, Serverless Code.
· Power Platform, Power Apps, Power Automate, Dynamics 365 experience desirable but not essential
25 days annual leave
Tax saver travel ticket
Bike to work scheme
Employee assistance programme
At Sogeti, we know how to create value with technology- it’s our passion. We work closely with clients and partners to take full advantage of the opportunities of technology. We mobilize expert teams that create custom solutions from existing and emerging technology. Our value is in our approach, characterized by the speed with which we deliver specialist solutions in digital assurance and testing, data & analytics, digital & development, cybersecurity and life sciences.
Disruption is the norm in today’s digital and business environment. How quickly companies respond to change determines their future success – and their ability to realize rapid value from existing and future technology is crucial to this. At Sogeti, we collaborate across a global network to build innovations that push boundaries. But it’s the way we work with clients that sets us apart. Our client model means we can be hands-on from day one, getting to know our customers and their businesses intimately.
We embrace the value of diversity within Sogeti and the entrepreneurial spirit of our people. If you’re looking to join a company with a proven track record of success and that deeply values its people, Sogeti Ireland offers the opportunity for you to grow and advance.
Sogeti Ireland- where people matter and results count.