WithSecure delivers research-led cyber security to defend organizations, society and people from real-world attacks and build resilience into their approach. Our people are a mix of technical and creative experts – diverse, talented, and passionate people – working tirelessly to help us advance the industry with new ways of thinking. They lead their own development, in and out of the office. They call the shots when it comes to building a place to call home in our organization.
WithSecure is looking for a driven Account Director to join its Singapore team to both manage a number of existing client relationships and to help expand WithSecure's already significant presence in the Singapore market by prospecting new client too . This is an exciting opportunity to play an integral role in helping enterprise organisations to overcome some of the most complex cyber security challenges they face, build resilience against cyber-attacks into their business operations, and realise positive security outcomes in an increasingly digitised world. The role is split approximately 80/20 in favour of managing client accounts, vs bringing on new business in target verticals.
If you’ve got high energy levels and enjoy (and seek) working with highly motivated and talented people, then we’d like to meet you.
- The Account Director role at WithSecure is responsible for driving new sales and revenue from prospective and existing client accounts within the assigned verticals.
- We expect the Account Director to sell solutions through prospecting, networking and executing on account plans.
- The account Director is expected to assess prospective and assigned client’s current and potential needs, determining appropriate solutions. Develops and implements strategies and business plans through understanding the clients business model, planning and decision making channels from understanding the customer's value proposition and ability to explain how they differentiate themselves in the marketplace. Positions and illustrates alternative ways of creating the real value of WithSecure’s solution based offerings for clients through assessing their problems or opportunities and highlighting WithSecure’s areas of strength, customer satisfaction and competitive advantages within each existing and new account.
- Builds customer relationships through strategic conversations to understand organizational business objectives and goals. Understands and influences a wide range of customer stakeholders, bringing in industry experts to engage with the customer when necessary. Partners with key client decision maker(s) to structure business strategy as it relates to client requirements. Ensures frequent communication to enable superior client satisfaction and to keep the client educated on emerging industry trends related to their organization.
- Continuously prospecting to develop new clients and expanding existing relationships. Develops a strategic account plan for each named account leveraging client and WithSecure knowledge. Maintains a consistent ‘pipeline’ which enables meeting and exceeding agreed targets. Activities to support pipeline and account activity include, managing timely detailed proposal responses, tracking activity in CRM (Salesforce), forecasting, conducting competitive research and knowledge of WithSecure service offerings.
- Active within our industry and in the market to increase WithSecure awareness, through attending conferences, reviewing whitepapers and keeping up to date with market trends. Also maintaining knowledge of client’s business trends and potential new business opportunities is a must.
- Responsible for final account sales and revenue growth through leading negotiation process and ensuring an acceptable on time outcome from a solution proposal, pricing, profitability, liability, and SLA perspective for accounts to meet and exceed agreed targets.
- Work closely with others including Marketing, Commercial Enablement, Pre-Sales and the Solutions Business Unit at large to build support for reaching your target prospect accounts.
- Move prospects through the sales process, identifying the key stakeholders while mapping value and the business case. Confidence in using Sales tools, such as Salesforce and LinkedIn Navigator etc.
Own the end-to-end sales process, from prospecting through to closing, while collaborating with other internal stakeholders to help ensure the successful delivery of engagement (e.g. project management resource, technical resource, etc.).
Articulate to prospects WithSecure’s broad value proposition and be able to tailor this in-line with the prospect’s wider business strategy and security requirements.
Achieve the individual sales target set with the Sales VP.
What are we looking for?
The successful candidate for this role will demonstrate the following:
- First-hand experience of the cyber security industry and an appreciation of the types of cyber security challenges and opportunities that are likely faced by enterprise organisations.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a comparable B2B sales role (professional services preferred).
- Experience of running complex 6 figure sales into C-Suite buyers, and demonstrable experience of managing and growing corporate accounts.
- An appetite for learning and constantly evolving in line with the pace of evolution in the cyber security landscape.
- The ability to develop and build credibility within prospect organisations – including in remote settings – and undertake this objective using a consistent and methodical approach on a day-to-day basis, demonstrating constant progress.
- A consultative approach to demand generation. WithSecure is passionate about helping its clients to solve their most complex cyber security challenges and the successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to uncover challenges of this nature as opportunities for providing prospective clients with significant value.
- A preference for self-motivation. While the successful candidate will be supported extensively by colleagues in the pursuit of goals that are mutually beneficial for WithSecure and its clients, the candidate should be able to lead and orchestrate others – including teams with differing characteristics – towards the realisation of these goals and should be enthused by this prospect.
- The ability to think and plan strategically. Specifically, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the ability to build a clear vision, plan and articulate a strategy for realising that vision, and design and implement tactical plans for the purposes of execution.
- Applied understanding of one or more recognised sales methodologies and the ability to discuss how to achieve targets given a differing set of sales scenarios.
- An inclination to leverage the power of “many to many” business relationships in your efforts to win business, ensuring that no target account is exposed by a single relationship and that WithSecure's clients and prospective clients benefit from a broad set of relationships at multiple levels.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to keep all parties (internal and external) updated and on track with developments in pursuit of mutually beneficial outcomes for WithSecure and its clients.
- The ability to work closely with the executive team to plan and control our growth and manage expectations accordingly.
What will you get from us
- An environment in which the successful candidate can thrive and excel, where the pursuit of excellence is encouraged, nurtured and rewarded.
- The ability to shape your own career pathway.
- Learning opportunities ranging from proprietary WithSecure training courses (including technical courses on a range of cyber security specialisms) through to external training offerings (including both sales-focused and cyber security-focused topics) depending on the candidate’s requirements and desired career pathway.