WithSecure delivers research-led cyber security to defend organizations, society and people from real-world attacks and build resilience into their approach. Our people are a mix of technical and creative experts – diverse, talented, and passionate people – working tirelessly to help us advance the industry with new ways of thinking. They lead their own development, in and out of the office. They call the shots when it comes to building a place to call home in our organization.
WithSecure is looking for a driven Business Development Manager to join its Singapore team to develop business with prospective clients and manage a number of existing client relationships to help expand WithSecure's already significant presence in the Singapore market. This is an exciting opportunity to play an integral role in helping enterprise organisations to overcome some of the most complex cyber security challenges they face, build resilience against cyber-attacks into their business operations, and realise positive security outcomes in an increasingly digitised world.
If you’ve got high energy levels and enjoy (and seek) working with highly motivated and talented people, then we’d like to meet you.
- Identify and own a prospect list and work to qualify, develop and build credibility within these organizations to expand WithSecure's already significant presence in the Singapore market. Undertake this objective using a consistent and methodical approach on a day-to-day basis, demonstrating constant progress.
- Managing a diverse portfolio of existing accounts, balancing this with onboarding new logo’s to the business in the verticals aligned to WithSecure’s technical capabilities.
- Produce insight for prospective clients by identifying, understanding and matching key drivers within the prospect business with information sources including WithSecure research, information on likely threat actors (attackers), and any geopolitical considerations.
- Apply insight and other means to initiate constructive conversations – driving demand within enterprise organisations.
- Work closely with others including Marketing, Commercial Enablement, Pre-Sales and the Solutions Business Unit at large to build support for reaching your target prospect accounts.
- Move prospects through the sales process, identifying the key stakeholders while mapping value and the business case. Confidence in using Sales tools, such as Salesforce and LinkedIn Navigator etc.
- Own the end-to-end sales process, from prospecting through to closing, while collaborating with other internal stakeholders to help ensure the successful delivery of engagement (e.g. project management resource, technical resource, etc.).
- Articulate to prospects WithSecure’s broad value proposition and be able to tailor this in-line with the prospect’s wider business strategy and security requirements.
- Consistently review performance against target. Forecast personal sales and monitor personal performance against targets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Achieve the individual sales target set with the Sales VP.
What are we looking for?
The successful candidate for this role will demonstrate the following:
- First-hand experience of the cyber security industry and an appreciation of the types of cyber security challenges and opportunities that are likely faced by enterprise organisations.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a comparable B2B sales role (professional services preferred).
- Experience of running complex 6 figure sales into C-Suite buyers, and demonstrable experience of managing and growing corporate accounts.
- An appetite for learning and constantly evolving in line with the pace of evolution in the cyber security landscape.
- The ability to develop and build credibility within prospect organisations – including in remote settings – and undertake this objective using a consistent and methodical approach on a day-to-day basis, demonstrating constant progress.
- A consultative approach to demand generation. WithSecure is passionate about helping its clients to solve their most complex cyber security challenges and the successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to uncover challenges of this nature as opportunities for providing prospective clients with significant value.
- A preference for self-motivation. While the successful candidate will be supported extensively by colleagues in the pursuit of goals that are mutually beneficial for WithSecure and its clients, the candidate should be able to lead and orchestrate others – including teams with differing characteristics – towards the realisation of these goals and should be enthused by this prospect.
- The ability to think and plan strategically. Specifically, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the ability to build a clear vision, plan and articulate a strategy for realising that vision, and design and implement tactical plans for the purposes of execution.
- Applied understanding of one or more recognised sales methodologies and the ability to discuss how to achieve targets given a differing set of sales scenarios.
- An inclination to leverage the power of “many to many” business relationships in your efforts to win business, ensuring that no target account is exposed by a single relationship and that WithSecure's clients and prospective clients benefit from a broad set of relationships at multiple levels.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to keep all parties (internal and external) updated and on track with developments in pursuit of mutually beneficial outcomes for WithSecure and its clients.
- The ability to work closely with the executive team to plan and control our growth and manage expectations accordingly.
What will you get from us
- An environment in which the successful candidate can thrive and excel, where the pursuit of excellence is encouraged, nurtured and rewarded.
- The ability to shape your own career pathway.
- Learning opportunities ranging from proprietary WithSecure training courses (including technical courses on a range of cyber security specialisms) through to external training offerings (including both sales-focused and cyber security-focused topics) depending on the candidate’s requirements and desired career pathway.
You can’t design culture!
The WithSecure team is diverse, fluid, fun-loving, and full of energy. It’s our job to preserve that, so we’ve made it our business to help individuals traverse from passion to passion, from specialism to specialism, from the flavour of today to tomorrow. We move with their needs, and help them build pathways, always focusing on the things that make them happy in and beyond the office.