Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. Capgemini Romania is building tech savy teams in Bucharest, Brasov, Cluj, Iasi and Suceava. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
- Collaborate with business data owners/data stewards to understand their data, their data needs and business context. Analyze the data to onboard in the data warehouse
- Participate in Set up of conceptual, logical, and dimensional data models, and define default terms for the business terms, based on the IBM Banking Data Warehouse (BDW) Model, the data definitions;
- Bring the data under governance by recording the data definitions in the data dictionary and maintain them as part of metadata management;
- Test data and keep consistency and quality;
- Match the local and global definitions to the requirements of data users, data owners and other stakeholders;
- Set requirements for data quality, data lineage, data security, data privacy and other relevant aspects for business terms/data assets;
- Coordinate, Train and help Junior Business Analysts in their daily activity.
- Good knowledge of bank products and processes;
- Excellent problem analyzer and ability to identify the optimal solution
- Good knowledge of SQL (medium level) is a must
- Knowledge and experience with data modeling techniques and the development of conceptual, logical and dimensional data models is a plus;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing, to be able to align with various stakeholders; Excellent command of English in word and writing to define business terms;
- Ability to encourage the team, to stimulate teamwork, and to take responsibility. Ability to guide novices and to demonstrate a clear view of actions related to goals. Ability to suggest and entertain topics to community.
- Enthusiastic personality, bringing pleasure and connection with Agile way of working in multidisciplinary teams;
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team;
- Access to various training programs and platforms (e.g.: content provided by Pluralsight, Harvard and Coursera);
- Attractive benefits package (meal tickets, medical services, gym discounts);
- Opportunity to work with Top Clients on large projects;
- Continuous learning and improvement activities;
- Dynamic, international working environment;
- Long term career development programs.