Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. Capgemini Romania is building tech savy teams in Bucharest, Brasov, Cluj, Iasi and Suceava. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
- Based on the input of business representatives refine requirements and translate them into business terms and conceptual models
- Deliver according to the agreed principles and quality criteria: data requirements; business terms definition; conceptual, logical and physical Data Models; requirements mapping and documentation necessary for shipping via group/local deployment packages to the Data Lakes
- Responsible of creation of source to requirements mappings for the business terms defined by the business analysts and source to target mappings for the logical & physical model
- Provide ongoing support to Dev Team during development phase
- Report on the process and communication to stakeholders
- Promote and support the usage of the data models (not only for DWH)
- Set up and maintain way of working, design principles, standards and guidelines for local group Data Lake components
- Collaborates with programmers, testers, other development teams and business users
- Accurately and concisely articulate issues, questions, recommendations to customers, team members, and management. Proactively identify issues and concerns
- Provides training, documentation and support for business user and other support lines.
- University degree in Computer Science or other related fields preferred; equivalent experience will be considered
- 3+ years of proven experience in similar roles
- Strong understanding of data warehousing, data modeling, ETL, database design, business intelligence and their processes
- Proven broad experience with data modelling tools and methods
- Experienced in understanding business terms, understanding of the importance of definitions and meaning of words
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Excellent communication and didactical skills.
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team;
- Access to various training programs and platforms (e.g.: content provided by Pluralsight, Harvard and Coursera);
- Attractive benefits package (meal tickets, medical services, gym discounts);
- Opportunity to work with Top Clients on large projects;
- Continuous learning and improvement activities;
- Dynamic, international working environment;
- Long term career development programs.