This is a full-stack developer (Application Developer level 3) role that includes some team mentoring and technical decisions especially for the Frontend part and some maintenance of legacy applications done in PHP.
Implementation of user support applications on JS and Angular
Creation and management of Jira issues
Applying best practices and following up that the team uses them
Managing bamboo build plans
Skills & Requirements
Technologies: Frontend :
• Angular (Migration to v13 ongoing),
• eUI framework (commission-internal legacy style guide and new style guide)
• Third party JS libraries: lodash, momentJs… (whole JS ecosystem)
• unit testing Backend Background:
• Some knowledge about PHP
• Knowledge about web services, especially using REST APIs
• Knowledge about Micro-service architecture
• Optimally experience in Java / Java EE development
• unit testing Tools:
• Atlassian Suite (bamboo build automation)
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft Visio
• Microsoft Powerpoint
• Knowledge about SCRUM _ ___ Tasks
• Implementation of user support applications
• Creation and management of Jira issues
• Applying best practices and following up that the team uses them
• Managing bamboo build plans
About the company
Sword Group is an international Consulting, Services and Software company driving global leaders in their digital and technology transformation.
Sword Technologies in Luxembourg is a company employing more than one hundred forty consultants. Our people work for large Luxembourgish and European Institutions clients.
Our human purpose is to promote a friendly atmosphere allowing us to sharemore than work
: this results in corporate events such as multicultural lunches,
entity meetings, close and regular managerial follow-up which fully
contributes to maintain a positive working atmosphere.
Our business purpose is to offer comprehensive and integrated responses
- more particularly in the automation of processes making possible the
extract of information from the raw data present in computer systems.
We are specialized in 4 main areas: Data Analytics (BI, AI, etc.), Custom Dev (Microsoft .NET, Java JEE, etc.), Customer eXperience Management (CXM/CCM, ECM/DMS, Desktop publishing, UX/UI, etc.) IT Ops/Services (Support, Admin, Cloud, etc.