To strengthen our Intelligent Industries team, we are looking for a Digital Transformation Consultant – Industry & Operations (m/f/d).
Be part of our journey
- Be the change : as the innovation and transformation powerhouse of Capgemini, you will support our clients through innovative strategy projects around digital, future-proof topics that challenge and transform the status quo.
- Dynamic atmosphere : we offer you entrepreneurial freedom and a collaborative atmosphere within a large company where your opinion is valued and will have a strong impact - for our clients, society, and yourself.
- Growth and development: career pathways are transparently communicated, and we offer you the chance to develop personally, such as through our onboarding training program “the institute” or other tailored training programs within a global network of experts.
- Work-life balance : we safeguard work-life balance through a flexible office – / home ratio, the possibility to do a sabbatical and our Capgemini well-being hub.
- Team spirit and community : our regular team and company events allow to connect in an informal and personal way.
- Diversity & Inclusion : we believe that diversity is our greatest strength. Our long-standing corporate culture is open minded and internationally oriented. We are all role models of empowerment, empathy, and respect.
Bring to live what’s next
- Discover consulting within a major firm in a stimulating and caring environment.
- Contribute to the transformation of industry, to make it more efficient and sustainable!
- Be part of a major worldwide group with an infinite range of possibilities.
- In parallel with your assignments, you will join The Academy, our consulting school, for a period of 18 months, offering you a rich and varied training program and individualized support (including mentoring).
- Academic excellency: University degree such as EPFL, ETHZ (Microtechnology, MTE, basic science, and others) or HEC with a strong interest in business transformation and digital innovation.
- Industry knowledge: initial experience in areas such as Intelligent Manufacturing and Supply Chain, Sustainable Operations, and Smart Products.
- Consulting experience: 3+ years of experience in consulting and project management favorable
- Conceptual talent: rational thinking and ease of combining technological understanding, strategic evaluation, and implementation work i.e., efficient linking of processes between business, strategy, and IT. A structured work style with a fun approach to solving complex tasks. Commitment and self-responsibility to deadlines. Eagerness to learn and adapt in uncertain situations, manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Communication and presentation skills: fluent in English (written and spoken). German (Zurich/Basel) or French skills (Lausanne/Geneva) mandatory (C1 level). Strong presentation and moderation skills.
- Digital affinity : very good MS Office skills.
- Cultural fit: high reliability, team spirit and personal fit for a leading global management consulting firm (international orientation & openness to travel, integrity).
Are you interested to become part of our team? We look forward to receiving your complete application exclusively via our application portal, stating your salary requirements, earliest possible starting date and location preference.
For additional questions please reach out to Dunja Wüthrich/Lead Recruitment under
+41 43 547 12 19 or [email protected].