Labour law HR-Specialist
Northvolt is growing rapidly, and so is the HR team. Our employees are our greatest strength and therefore we are now looking for an excellent labour law HR Specialist who will commit to making Northvolt a great place to work. We want to give our new hires world class onboarding and you will be the key in contributing to a great experience throughout the employee life cycle.
As an HR Specialist at Northvolt, that will be based in Västerås, you’ll be a part of a passionate, skilled and diverse team. You will have a unique possibility to be part of building HR processes from scratch. The cliché "roll up your sleeves" could never have been more appropriate to describe both the role and the company culture.
Most important part of your work will be continuing and developing the relationship with unions and setting good processes of cooperation. That also means that you are Västerås campus go to person in all labour law questions both from managers and employees and for you to build a basis for a good process of working. We want you to be responsible for psychosocial work environment area. That includes being first contact for our occupational health care, collaboration with Health, Safety and Environment department and setting a structure for complying to regulations. It is highly valued if you are self-dependent and conscientious as you will be given a lot of responsibilities and possibilities. This is a great chance to be a part of a fun and important journey contributing to the future of Västerås!
Among your key areas of responsibility:
Responsible for union relations and negotiations
Support the whole organisation within labour law
Build and maintain excellent and effective employee relations, as well as union management relations
Work with the collective bargain agreement, Teknikföretagen, and with both wage earners and salaried employees.
Responsible for HR's work environment work area.
Please apply with CV, Cover Letter, or a complete LinkedIn profile. Full-time position, starting date asap.
Our ideal candidate:
· We are looking for a candidate with previous experience in Human Resources and labour law, preferably in manufacturing companies. At least 5 years within this area.
· Have worked within Collective Bargaining Agreement companies and union relations.
· An excellent hands-on doer who gets things executed and does not mind getting into the details.
· You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Human Resources, Organisational Development, Business Administration or related.
· Excellent communications skills in written and verbal communication with fluency in English and Swedish
· A passion for work environment and labour law
· As a person you are passionate, highly organised and result driven. You are a curious and eager to learn person. You like to be proactive and deliver beyond expectations. You share our can-do attitude and entrepreneurial spirit!
· Qualities that we cherish are passion, flexibility, sense of quality, friendliness, motivation to take on new challenges, grit and a sense of humour
World leading technique
Top specialists as team peers
Fast paced & entrepreneurial culture
Northvolt makes green batteries for a blue planet. Affordable cells and high-quality battery systems. All manufactured with a record-low carbon footprint. Purposely built to provide Europe with the opportunity to switch to renewable energy – efficiently and entirely.
To accomplish this, we do things differently. We design, manufacture, and recycle everything under one roof. We even build our own factories. All this is incredibly challenging and requires us to think in unconventional ways. We’re constantly experimenting, learning and adapting to make batteries so great – they will one day make oil history.
Northvolt is growing fast. We’re staffing our international office in Stockholm, our R&D facility, Northvolt Labs, in Västerås, as well as our Gdansk facility for production of battery systems. We're also hiring for our gigafactory Northvolt Ett in Skellefteå, Sweden. We want to work with smart individuals from all disciplines. Strong individuals that truly want to make a positive impact on the future. Those of us already on board share a passion for our mission. We’re prepared to work hard in pursuit of excellence. We enjoy the ride and our main drive is to make a difference for real. As a team, we’re dedicated to thinking new, working hard and having fun.