We’re looking for a talented candidate to help strengthen the Linkfluence Sales & Marketing team in Paris. As a Business Development Representative, you will be working with an aim to drive the company’s rapid growth through acquiring new leads for the sales process.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Generating qualified leads by executing our France and European business development, ABM and personalization plan, and ensuring that all activities are aligned with this plan.
Researching target verticals, named accounts, decision makers, renewal dates, and other information needed for executing outreach and other sales activities.
Committing to and delivering on an agreed volume of outbound cold emails, cold calls, social selling, as well as fast and appropriate response or triage of inbound leads.
Setting meetings for the sales team colleagues based on qualification of leads generated, and briefing sales team members on targets and opportunities.
Tracking your performance in terms of outreach and meetings booked, analyzing this performance, and adapting to improve these results (with coaching from the sales team).
Supporting other team members with their work as needed, and asking them to support you when needed, even if outside the scope of the other responsibilities included above.
Skills & Requirements
You will succeed at this job if you have the following attributes:
* A focused, self-driving mindset and the ability to manage your time, work, and physical and mental health, especially in a work-from-home environment (during COVID).
Confidence to reach out and connect with people over phone and email, along with strong verbal and written communication skills.
A humble and information hungry mindset, with dedication to actively progress in your role through training and improvement of both soft and hard skills.
An ability to collaborate, listen before speaking, quickly admit mistakes, and confidence to provide critical analysis while coming with constructive solutions.
Alongside the other new members joining Linkfluence, you will participate in a full training program. You will be mentored by a senior team member to assure constant progression in your role. We offer an exciting career path with rapid progression towards a full sales role.
· 1 year sales related experience
· Experience with BDR, sales outreach, account entry, and lead qualification
· Proficiency with sales and marketing CRM / automation software
· Fluent in French and English. A third language is a plus
What we offer:
· Company with passionate and ambitious projects
· Competitive salary and benefit’s package
· Comprehensive training and onboarding process
· Opportunity to take initiatives and grow in the organization
· Dynamic, multicultural, and welcoming environment
· Lunch vouchers (Swile card)
· Modern flexoffice with a rooftop!
· Flexible working hours and homeworking policy
· Great office address with tons of good restaurants and bars
We encourage the diversity of applicants across gender, age, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, social background, religion or belief and disability.
About the company
Fondé à Oslo en Norvège en 2001, le Groupe Meltwater est aujourd'hui le leader mondial de la media intelligence. Depuis 2001, nous avons grandi de façon organique jusqu'à notre entrée en bourse sur Euronext en Décembre 2020.
Nous comptons aujourd'hui plus de 2500 employés, répartis au sein de 60 bureaux dans 27 pays différents – notre Siège Social se situant dans la Silicon Valley. Meltwater est l'une des entreprises SaaS qui connait la plus forte croissance en Europe, et notre expansion a échelle mondiale se poursuit. Les outils développés par Meltwater permettent à nos clients d'accéder à l'information stratégique sur les médias web et réseaux sociaux, de dynamiser leur croissance et développer leurs marques en comprenant mieux leurs clients, marchés et communautés. Meltwater propose des solutions SaaS en B2B à plus de 30,000 clients dans 30 pays.
« Notre intérêt et notre investissement envers des personnes extraordinaires est la clé du succès international de Meltwater » - Jorn Lyseggen - Fondateur.