The main responsibility of this position will be providing client report based support on Meltwater’s products/services ensuring quality of delivery in their reporting capacity. This individual should have a strong understanding in new media/social media, be a team player, and excited to learn about a variety of industries.
• We are looking for a Chinese-English Translator to join us. The role will be translation assignments on project basis throughout the week.
• The main responsibility of this position will be to translate and summarize information for our clients across China, with the opportunity to work on insight-based reports
• Meltwater's client base is diverse and spans multiple industries and ranges from local state-owned companies to large multinational firms
• Keeping track of market trends and staying abreast in the digital market arena
Skills & Requirements
• University degree, master preferred. Major in translation is preferred
• Strong communication skills in both Chinese and English, spoken and written
• Proven ability to deliver with minimum supervision when time is limited
• Attention to details
• Able to prioritize work with ongoing requests
• Management potential, ability to work with and lead teams
• Previous Translation or International experience a plus
• Inquisitive mind and interest in media and business
About the company
Meltwater is a global leader in media intelligence software that helps companies make better, more informed decisions based on insights from the outside. We believe that business strategy will be increasingly shaped by insights from online data. More than 25,000 companies use the Meltwater media intelligence platform to stay on top of billions of online conversations, extract relevant insights, and use them to strategically manage their brand and stay ahead of their competition. Within Greater China region, we have offices located at Hong Kong, Shanghai and Beijing and are now continously expanding.
Meltwater has won several awards as a Top Employer worldwide and most recently been accredited as “Best Companies to Work For in Greater China” as well as “Best Companies to Work For in Hong Kong” by Great Place to Work™for 4 years and 2 years respectively.We’re looking for exceptional candidates to contribute to our exponential growth in Greater China.