The main responsibility of this position will be providing summary and insightful media reports for Meltwater clients in Greater China region.This person should be enthusiastic, hard working and motivated.
The Media Analyst will provide client report based support on Meltwater’s products/services ensuring quality of delivery in their reporting capacity. The Analyst is responsible for diagnosing client media data, interpreting this data and drawing recommendations on key stories impacting our clients brands. He/She should possess the proper product knowledge of Report building, deep knowledge of tools such as Excel.
This individual should have a strong understanding in new media/social media, be a team player, and excited to learn about a variety of industries.
• Conduct research on Meltwater tools on news, media as well as social media platforms
• Create business-focused report templates for valued clients and track competitive analysis
• Develop visualizations in Excel and PowerPoint to illustrate clients brand data
• Ensure the consistency and accuracy of report delivery on timely basis
• Working closely with translation team on the brand key messages and relevant findings
across all media and social initiatives
• Working extensively with Client Success team to assist in on-boarding training, customers’
need analysis and enhancing the customer satisfaction
• Nurture and strengthen client’s understand of the social media space and their brand’s
• Keeping track of market trends and staying abreast in the digital market arena
Skills & Requirements
• University degree of Communication, Translation, Data Analysis or Business related
discipline. International experience would be a plus.
• Fresh Graduate would also be considered as Research Associate.
• Candidate with experience in market research, e.g. qualitative and quantitative research
and survey design, would be considered as Media Analyst
• Strong communication skills in both Chinese and English, spoken and written
• Self-motivated, detail-minded and able to complete tasks independently within deadline
• Strong skills of collecting and summarizing large volume of data
• Team player, fixable and ready to take on new challenges
• Passionate about digital marketing and social media
About the company
Meltwater is a global leader in media intelligence software that helps companies make better, more informed decisions based on insights from the outside. We believe that business strategy will be increasingly shaped by insights from online data. More than 25,000 companies use the Meltwater media intelligence platform to stay on top of billions of online conversations, extract relevant insights, and use them to strategically manage their brand and stay ahead of their competition. Within Greater China region, we have offices located at Hong Kong, Shanghai and Beijing and are now continously expanding.
Meltwater has won several awards as a Top Employer worldwide and most recently been accredited as “Best Companies to Work For in Greater China” as well as “Best Companies to Work For in Hong Kong” by Great Place to Work™for 4 years and 2 years respectively.We’re looking for exceptional candidates to contribute to our exponential growth in Greater China.