Linkfluence is looking for a talented and creative software engineer to join our team.
You will implement, optimize and deploy a range of data services for analyzing big data at scale into our application.
You'll work alongside a small team of passionate developers in a tech-centric and design-centric environment to develop new features and improve the user experience in Radarly:
· Leverage Lambda architecture day in day out.
· Solve business requirements into practical software solutions
· and meet stated objectives
· Make use of existing architecture to develop new features
· Be part of the innovation process by suggesting new ideas in a
· strong R&D environment
Skills & Requirements
· 1 to 3 years of strong experience with Big Data technologies such as Spark, Kafka or HBase
· Experience in Information Retrieval systems (and Elasticsearch)
· High proficiency in an OOP setting like Scala, Java, C++, etc.
· Strong appetite for Software Engineering, architecture
· Strong computer sciences background (data structures and algorithms)
· Along with interesting extra skills
· Experience with Functional Programming is a big plus.
· Experience in ML is a plus.
Do you want to be impactful with your "Get Shit Done" attitude? Come help us shape the future of Meltwater Platform !
We encourage the diversity of applicants across gender, age, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, social background, religion or belief and disability.
About the company
Linkfluence first started as a passion project between four students with an ambitious goal: to understand and “map” the social web. Today, Linkfluence is a leading AI-enabled consumer insights company that turns social data into valuable insights for global brands. Our hybrid combination of AI and human expertise is what sets us apart from other social listening players in the industry.
We serve over 500 clients worldwide across all industries, from global brands like LVMH, Nike, and Ralph Lauren, to Danone, Pernod Ricard, and Porsche.
In 2021, Linkfluence was acquired by Meltwater, a leading global provider of media intelligence and social analytics. This important achievement and milestone further highlights Linkfluence’s core mission and vision. This also represents a huge opportunity for growth for the company and for Linkfluencers.
Meltwater’s Artificial Intelligence department is composed of several teams grouped under a single entity called Fairhair.ai, an open data science platform.
Our team is young, diverse, ambitious, and growing rapidly. We have 180 people of over 20 different nationalities spread across our offices in Paris, London, San Francisco, New York, Düsseldorf, Shanghai, and Singapore. We are a multicultural organization and are committed to a gender-balanced workforce.
If you’re passionate about staying on top of online trends, if your ambition is to help companies serve their customers, if you’re curious about what’s happening in the world and love to listen to others, and if you’re thrilled to be a part of shaping the future of social media intelligence, then we want to hear from you!