Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 340,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. Capgemini Romania is building tech savvy teams in Bucharest, Brasov, Cluj and Iasi. With its strong 55 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
- 4+ years of relevant experience on the above technology stack preferred
- Strong Salesforce Development skills, Lightning design and dev skills.
- Lightning design and dev skills, APEX , Controlle and Trigger components and strong dev and integration experience.
- Good technical analysis, design skills preferred
- Should be able to handle development, enhancement and L3 Support tasks
- Should be willing to learn change management , promotion of change and CI/CD pipelines to be built
- Should be able to work for a reasonable overlap with the onshore team
- Experience of working in complete SDLC life cycle environment, Agile environment preferred
- Good exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments
- A passion for constantly learning and applying new technologies in a constantly evolving environment.
- Ability in familiarising yourself with large software systems , enterprise solutions, e.g.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, strong independence and initiative, ability to work in agile delivery teams.
- Working with agile methodologies, such as Scrum, Kanban
- Salesforce certification: Salesforce Certified Administrator, Salesforce Platform Developer Certifications.
- Deep content expertise/ process and platform let transformation know-how
- Willing to take ownership and be proactive in displaying a positive “can-do” attitude.
- Flexible working style with high degree of independence and hands-on approach.
- Well organized, disciplined and deadline focused.
- Presentation skills and ability to present to senior internal and external stakeholders.
- Innovation and creativity.
- Strong Customer focus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Calm and resilient in adverse circumstances.
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team;
- Access to various training programs and platforms (e.g: content provided by Pluralsight, Harvard and Coursera);
- Attractive benefits package (meal tickets, medical services, gym discounts);
- Opportunity to work with Top Clients on large projects;
- Continous learning and improvement activities;
- Dynamic, international working environment;
- Long term career development programs.