In Curamando’s Expert Consulting capability, you’ll find specialist consultants within different areas of expertise.
There are a few things that set us apart from the crowd. First, we don’t just develop a strategy and leave it to the client. We also support the client with the implementation. Second, you’ll get the tools to succeed. We’ve got a highly refined career framework within which you can develop and grow. Third, you’ll be surrounded by the most experienced experts in the industry. On top of this, you’ll get to work in close-knit teams with management consultants to drive organisational change and digital growth.
• Act in the intersection between the marketing & sales teams and the digital development teams, helping them both with execution on their technical agenda
• Help the client to maximize the potential in current Salesforce products both in terms of improving on the existing setup as well as adding business-critical features
• Assist business analysts in requirement and use case creation
• Responsible for setting functional requirements for the development of Salesforce products
• Work hands-on within Salesforce products with configuration and implementation of business requirements
• Playing a key role in accelerating our technical Salesforce offering
• Supporting our commercial & expert teams in creating client proposals
• 2+ years Salesforce experience
• 2 x Salesforce Certified (Service Cloud and Admin)
• Experience as a Technical Salesforce Administrator or engineer
• Ability to work as part of a team to solve business and technical problems
• Technical understanding of SAAS solutions, architecture and modern business applications including integrations
• A broad understanding of Cloud Computing and CRM
• Detailed knowledge of Salesforce platform.
• Great communication skills
• Fluent in English
Offices in central Stockholm, Gothenburg and Oslo
Highly refined people development process
Worklife balance focused environment
Great coffee and endless snack selection
HQ Located at the central part of Oslo
Management consultants and digital marketing experts that support companies’ online revenue growth by optimising marketing and sales operations.
What we do
By assessing your current marketing and sales performance and organisation, we identify the gaps between where you are today and where you need to be. We close the gaps by providing expertise and hands-on action.
How we do it
To facilitate necessary change and optimisations, Curamando’s consultants support your business in dedicated projects or as your strategic in-sourced digital marketing partner within:
Our foundation consists of Delivery, People and Value – the pillars of our performance model. Together, they create a platform for mentorship and describe expectations. Ultimately, they attract, retain and build talents.
The Delivery dimension focuses on the assignments, know-how, competence and practices.
The People dimension focuses on the communication, empowerment and leadership of internal and external colleagues.
The Value dimension focuses on creating value for the company, for example by finding new talents, creating new revenue streams through sales, assisting in marketing activities or building the company in any way or form.
2012Company founded in Sweden
2017Started Oslo office at Nedre Slottsgate 21
2018Curamando opens an office in Gothenburg
2018Acquired Conversionista and moved to Regeringsgatan 30
2019Conference: 200 people went sailing in Croatia
2019Teamed up with Animal, Keybroker and Kurppa Hosk
2020The group takes the name ARC Arise Consultants Group and becomes a family of six - now also joined by Cupole.
2021Above and Umain are added to ARC.
2021ARC goes to Åre for a conference - which we of course call "ARCON".