Are you an experienced Frontend Developer ready to join a startup with an expansion phase? Do you want to part of the journey to disrupt business communications? Do you have a passion for user experience, AI and improving work productivity?
Are you a Hypertyper?
We, at Hypertype, are building the smartest email experience for business communications. We harness the power of Natural Language Processing to transform the way we get information!
We believe “Write smart, not hard”! Take what your team expert wrote before and make it your own.
In this Information-overloading era, we are still crawling information bits and pieces by simple keyword search and human brain to remember business information just to achieve “Reply All” emails. ---And we say no more to this!
Our team and advisors are a mix of technical and business Hypertypers from Gavagai, Mondido, Peltarion, Furhat Robotics, iZettle, Apple and Microsoft. We are not a typical productivity tool, for us, knowledge sharing should be social. We aim to create a fun and innovative user experience to ensure relevant past information can be found at ease and shared across teams effectively.
We are looking for:
We are looking for a product-minded Frontend Developer to build and ship new applications and features for our platform. We are a UX & Design focused team, and our priority is consistently delivering a best in class experience to our customers. This role involves the crafting of real-time applications built on top of cutting edge machine learning.
What you’ll be working on :
- Implementing designs and functionality for our customer-facing applications in close collaboration with our Design & Experience and Engineering teams
- Taking charge of technology decisions, building for scale and optimising for output
- Reviewing code and continuously looking for ways to improve how we work
- Optimising our products and interfaces
- Complex problem-solving in a fast-paced environment
Skills & Requirements
Who you are?
- Experience delivering high-performance applications for the web
- A primal need for clean, well-tested code
- Enthusiasm for our product, with the motivation and inclination to suggest new ideas and think of our end users
- Excellent communication skills, able to collaborate with internal peers and external clients
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Experience with complex or data-heavy products
- Ability to produce beautiful interfaces and leverage libraries such as Framer Motion.
- Strong TDD focus
Bonus points :
- Experience with DOM & Chrome API’s
- Knowledge of the Google Mail API
- Chrome and or other Browser extension experience
Our stack :
- Google Cloud
- Elastic Search
What you get:
_ Work remote or in our physical office at Regeringsgatan 29
_ Paid 5-week annual vacation
_ Choose your own tech gear
_ Health benefit allowance
_ Competitive salary & stock options for every employee
_ Work in a fast growing company with disruptive AI/NLP technologies and experts
Join us on a revolutionary journey and disrupt the way we communicate.
For more information or questions please contact us at [email protected] or phone number 0735090758
About the company
The Smartest business email experience ever made. Combining AI, domain expertise and human touch for smartest sales communications