Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. Capgemini Romania is building tech savy teams in Bucharest, Brasov, Cluj, Iasi and Suceava. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
- Identification and prioritization of use cases based on client's business priorities, ensuring alignment of all entities: Marketing, Sales, Finance, Data & AI
- Provide support to Marketing and Data & AI teams to rationalize and retrain existing models: review existing model landscape, check model performance / efficiency of each model and usage by marketing and sales teams, propose rationalization, and identify models to be reviewed.
- Establish and Maintain CVM DATA and AI Business Plan and monitor the performance.
- In coordination with Marketing teams, provide business insights and any relevant analysis to support Data & AI teams in data modelling, for new models and improvement of existing ones: identification of key variables and data requirements, definition of target results, etc.
- Organize a test phase (pilot) after deployment of each use case to check model performance (besides model metrics)
- In coordination with Marketing teams, define the business rules feeding the NBA engine to orchestrate outputs from the different data models involved and other inputs and prioritize actions
- Coordination with Marketing and Sales, Technical including DATA and AI teams, to define end to end customer and frontline journey and ensure end to end use case deployment in channels
- Provide full visibility on project evolution to all key stakeholders.
- Senior Business Analyst with past experience on similar projects
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of telecom business in Europe
- Previous experience and/or good understanding of the Romanian telecommunication market
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Leadership and ability to work with transversal teams
- Fluent in English, Romanian and French languages would be appreciated.
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team;
- Access to various training programs and platforms (e.g.: content provided by Pluralsight, Harvard and Coursera);
- Attractive benefits package (meal tickets, medical services, gym discounts);
- Opportunity to work with Top Clients on large projects;
- Continuous learning and improvement activities;
- Dynamic, international working environment;
- Long term career development programs.