Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 340,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. Capgemini Romania is building tech savvy teams in Bucharest, Brasov, Cluj and Iasi. With its strong 55 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
- 3+ years of experience in at least three disciplines, such as business, information, solution or technical architecture, application development, middleware, information analysis, database management or operations in a multitier environment;
- 3+ years of Salesforce Field Services implementation experience or Salesforce,com experience
- Understanding of overall SF Field Services architecture and knowledge of salesforce.com ecosystems (e.g. CPQ solutions, Order Management solution, ecc.
- Experience working with business process and development teams to design, implement and deploy Salesforce applications to different clients at the enterprise level
- Configuration on Salesforce.com Marketing Cloud Service and/or Sales, Service
- Understanding of key SFMC architectural concepts
- Experience in or good knowledge of at least one of the following MuleSoft, APEX, LWC, Platform Builder, FSC, FSL, Pardot.
- Excellent Presentation and Demo skills
- Good exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments
- A passion for constantly learning and applying new technologies in a constantly evolving environment.
- Ability in familiarizing yourself with large software systems , enterprise solutions, e.g.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, strong independence and initiative, ability to work in agile delivery teams.
- Working with agile methodologies, such as Scrum, Kanban
- Salesforce certification: Field Service Consultant.
Skills and competences:
- Data driven, using benchmarks and performance measures to define the tailored value proposition
- Can tell and develop the story to the client
- Deep content expertise/ process and platform let transformation know-how
- Willing to take ownership and be proactive in displaying a positive “can-do” attitude.
- Flexible working style with high degree of independence and hands-on approach.
- Well organized, disciplined and deadline focused.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to present to senior internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong leadership skills in a virtual team environment.
- Innovation and creativity.
- Strong Customer focus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Calm and resilient in adverse circumstances.
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team;
- Access to various training programs and platforms (e.g.: content provided by Pluralsight, Harvard and Coursera);
- Attractive benefits package (meal tickets, medical services, gym discounts);
- Opportunity to work with Top Clients on large projects;
- Continuous learning and improvement activities;
- Dynamic, international working environment;
- Long term career development programs.