For our AMS unit we are currently looking out for a Technical Lead Solution Architect to strengthen our team.
· Being the first management level of team members
· Be the Customer Single Point of contact for Solution Architecture and technical support.
· The delivery of the Application Managed Services (AMS) at the appropriate qualitative service levels.
· The management of the delivery of the services and other agreed deliverables in all its aspects: specification, estimation, planning, control, acceptance, SLA compliancy for the applications in scope
· Actively managing & supporting team knowledge and ensuring proper balance of the knowledge matrix.
· Play a key role in add on sales by identifying opportunities
· Manage continuous improvement of the team & service.
· Evaluate engagement risks, identify and execute risk mitigation actions
· Provide consolidated management reporting to the Customer and Capgemini on the services performance."
· A strong interpersonal & team spirit as we deliver better together
· Structure in order deliver the appropriate contractual service levels
· Organization to plan and deliver accordingly
· Qualitative Results driven
· Proactive in order to mitigate /detect the risks
· Good relationships skills as you will have to build a network for improving cooperation
· Coaching mindset to help your team members evolve.
· The will to learn & improve
· Should be able work with client and offshore team seamlessly delivering the new project requirements.
· Business oriented in order to support our client to perform ( IT and Business)
· Strong communication skills: to manage steering committee & customer daily contacts
· Language skills : Master Dutch &/or French + English
· You’ll also need to get the National Security Clearance in order to be allowed to handle sensitive Nuclear topics
· 12+ years in project or Service delivery experience is required.
· ITIL V4 certification is required.
· Good project experience in implementing Data Warehousing solution: SAP BWoH, BW4HANA, Native HANA for global customers.
· Should have following technical skills
· Working knowledge of programming languages like ABAP and SQL.
· Implementation experience in BW-IP for planning scenarios.
· Working experience as solution architect in SAP ,Non-SAP and cloud technologies.
·Being able to design SAP BW solution to feed non-SAP applications like Power BI, Datalake, SAS etc.
· Domain knowledge to understand ECC/S4 functional modules, process, data handling to design solution on Belgium BW side.
· Functional understanding of processes covered by SAP modules (FICO, MM and HR).
What will you get from us?
Get the future you want, apply today!
Global company with European Management style
Entrepreneurship in a stable environment
Projects for big companies
True industry shapers
Work in a stable environment
Career development framework
We nurture your strongest asset; knowledge
Flat structure, no strict hierarchy
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
1976Founded in 1967 in Grenoble by Serge Kampf as Sogeti.
1970The first company in the sector to offer consulting.
1975Acquisition of Cap and Gemini
1980First major transatlantic contract with the Los Angeles Time.
1998First multinational contract with General Motors
2000Group headcount surpasses – 50.000
2010Group headcount surpasses 100.000
2016Serge Kampf passes away
2017Celebrations for 50 years Capgemini