SOGETI is looking for a talented, driven, and experienced Team Leader to join our company. You will be part of a team which interact with other team-members from SOGETI, in a multicultural and prestigious environment. You will also have the unique opportunity to gain experience by sharing technical
knowledge with your futures colleagues.
▪ Daily operational team management of Front Office and Back Office teams, including planning, definition of tasks, review of service level, quality control, risk analysis, call handling status and escalation, status reports (daily, monthly, yearly), problem reporting and organization definition;
▪ Resource management: planning of resource usage (shifts, holidays) and estimation of costs, timescale and resource requirements for the expected level of service;
▪ Activities tracking against the plan, provide regular and accurate reports;
▪ Costs monitoring, timescales and resources used. Take appropriate actions where these deviate from agreed tolerances;
▪ Managing the change control procedure;
▪ Providing effective leadership for the operational team, ensuring that team members are motivated and constantly developing their skills and experience.
▪ To develop and maintain operational unit procedures;
▪ To drive service enhancements and optimisations;
▪ To facilitate and foster change;
▪ To facilitate and steer work meetings with internal users;
▪ To perform internal users satisfaction analysis.
Skills & Requirements
And in terms of technical know-how?
▪ Very good skills in all of the MS office applications;
▪ ITIL V3 Foundation Certified;
▪ Very good project management skills;
▪ Very good team management skills;
▪ Advanced IT product knowledge and experience (HW/SW);
▪Highly autonomous and IT skilled in business management tools;
▪ Good knowledge of logistical processes and Advanced knowledge in planning optimisation.
To succeed in your mission you need:
▪ To be multitasking and result oriented;
▪ To be precise, thriving on quality;
▪ To be stress resilient;
▪ To be team oriented;
▪ To be fluent in French and English.
But above all, the desire to invest yourself in the life and the working atmosphere of a team!
5+ years university degree in IT and at least 7 years of professional experience; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
*A background check will be requested upon hiring (criminal record, Education degrees, diplomas & certifications)
About the company
I LOVE SHAPING THE FUTURE
At Sogeti, technology runs through our veins. This passion for technology inspires us on a daily basis and reflects in our motto "I love shaping the future".
Leader in Cybersecurity and Testing , innovative player in the Agile and Cloud world , Sogeti supports its clients in their digital transformation. Our DNA: tailor-made and flexible solutions, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit and committed bold teams.
Brand of the Capgemini group, a global community of 270,000 professionals and experts in more than 40 countries around the world, since 1967.
Sogeti is the leading IT player in Luxembourg since 1994 , working closely with its clients thanks to its 700 employees.
Our multicultural teams, composed by more than 50 nationalities , work in various activities, for prestigious clients: European Institutions, Financial services and major industries.
OUR VALUES, OUR CULTURE
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play while learning new skills.
Team Spirit, Modesty
You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting & ethical projects and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team.
Fun, Trust, Honesty
Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car, meal allowance). Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life in a multicultural environment.
Joining Sogeti means rediscovering the start-up spirit in a large Group, where international mobility is a reality.
Sogeti Luxembourg is part of the Europe Cluster Business Unit managed by Eric de Quatrebarbes, the former head of Sogeti France.
The Cluster brings together 11 European countries: Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Romania, Czech Republic, Poland, Portugal, Ireland, Hungary, Austria, Slovakia and offshore in India, with more than 7000 Teammates.
We take pride in the diversity of our people who come together to create ideas that will shape the future. We believe that the collaboration of diverse and multi-cultural teams, promotes creativity and innovation, leading to an inclusive culture to the benefit of all.
Our definition of diversity encompasses cultural identity, ethnicity, social origins, sexual orientation, ideologies, working methods, gender identity and disability. To best integrate the value of diversity in our corporate culture, we focus on inclusion to ensure that all employees feel valued and included.
Corporate Social Responsibility is a business imperative at the core of everything we do. Architects of Positive Futures captures our renewed social ambition & three pillars guiding our journey:
Diversity & Inclusion
This is reflected locally in many projects: creation of OUTFront Luxembourg, our LGBTQ+ Network, International Women’s Day, donation of laptops to Impalabridge, Sogeti Luxembourg goes green (green energy, zero plastic, recycling & ISO14001 Certification program), protect biodiversity with Natur&ëmwelt, partnership with servethecity Luxembourg … and many other projects to come.
WHY JOINING US?
To integrate a team on a human scale;
To have access to open career paths in terms of jobs, roles and sectors;
For being involved in a fun atmosphere and regain the freedom to dare;
To act on complex issues in an innovative environment.
Comprehensive Relocation Program;
Company car and fuel card if needed;
28 days of annual leave & 11 days of public holidays;
Sympass card ((ticketing & concierge services with exclusive discounts);
Shareholding Program exclusively dedicated to employees;