Simployer continues to grow, and we are now expanding our team in Poland – Gdańsk.
We are looking for a new BI Developer to supplement our product team in developing an analytical module for our HRM (Human Resources Management) Suite. The team consists of two Software Developers, Quality Assurance Specialist and Team Manager supported by Product Manager and Delivery Manager.
We’re building and maintaining data warehouse, that can be consumed using our products: API and dashboards. Our main goal is to help customers understand their organization’s HR state and guide them through it.
As a part of Simployer Tech Polska, your main task will be:
Skills you are going to use:
Nice to have:
From Seniors in Simployer we additionally expect:
Our company is based in Gdańsk Nowomiejska 3. This role can be done remotely but Simployer is a real crew! We would love to meet you in person! We expect you to visit our office on a flexible basis.
What you will find in Simployer:
• Flexible, hybrid working model.
• Unique organization with a friendly and supportive atmosphere focused on teamwork and individual growth.
• Wellness and benefits platform – WORKSMILE (with the freedom to choose what’s best for you: Multisport Card, Lunch, Shopping, Entertainment, etc.).
• If needed - online English classes with native speakers including Great Britain, Canada, the United States, and Australia – TUTLO.
• Proprietary tax-deductible costs.
• Employee Share Program.
• Travel insurance, private health care – LUX MED.
• Extra budget for personalized computer accessories (mouse, keyboard, etc.).
• We want you to be our colleague, employee, and a real part of our community – that’s why we start with long-term cooperation and open-ended contract.
Looking forward to your application!
Hybrid and flexible work model
Pension and health care
HR tech company
Laughs, develops, and celebrates together
At Simployer – We simplify being a great employer!
With 3200 customers and over 1.3 million users across our product lines, Simployer is the largest HRM cloud provider in Scandinavia. We are over 300 employees across five cities in three countries. Simployer helps organizations to develop and take care of their employees and offers digital HRM services that streamlines internal routines and processes. In our product portfolio there are solutions for all parts of the employee journey.
TOMPersonal, competent and innovative Simployer’s values are present in everything we do. We who work here are genuinely interested in what we do and are open and supportive in meeting with both colleagues and customers. We are curious and dare to challenge ourselves and our customers to move forward towards new goals.
Gdańsk +1 more