Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. Capgemini Romania is building tech savy teams in Bucharest, Brasov, Cluj, Iasi and Suceava. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
The Junior Project Manager is a specialist in project planning & controlling, in charge with ensuring the successful (on time, on budget) delivery of assigned projects by Capgemini or its clients.
- Works as part of a team, by using the tools & technologies at disposal, in order to provide the expected project outcomes as defined by project plans and SoW
- Based on Capgemini’s best practices and methodologies, advises the client on the optimal approach to addressing their challenges and achieving the desired objectives
- Supported by more senior staff, coordinates Capgemini teams, partners and/or client teams towards the successful delivery of projects in scope, ensuring the on time, on budget finalization
- Provides regular reporting regarding the status of the project key stakeholders (internal or Client)
- Supported by more senior staff, manages the projects’ scope, financials, timeline, resources, and milestones, in accordance with industry best practices and Capgemini’s methodologies
- Identifies new engagement opportunities, documents, and presents them to the project team and key client stakeholders
- Works with key business stakeholders to validate the requirements and supports the technical team into developing & implementing the desired solutions.
- 2-5 years of business and IT experience; minimum 2 years’ experience in similar position is a plus
- Prior experience in successfully delivering at least one project is required
- Degree in computer science, economy, or comparable education
- Very good command of English language
- Basic knowledge of Project Financials, KPIs & Reporting is required
- Basic knowledge in Planning & Project Timeline Preparation is required
- Ability to work as part of a team, good team player
- Other technical skills/certifications are a plus
Nice to have:
- Attention to details
- Good analytical abilities
- Proactive and willing to learn
- Ability to grasp new ideas and integrate them into desired results
- Good time management skills and ability to set priorities.
Technical requirements & Certifications
- Prince2 Foundation / Practitioner or PMI Certification is a plus
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Project Professional / Project Web App
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint & Microsoft Teams is a plus
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team;
- Access to various training programs and platforms (e.g: content provided by Pluralsight, Harvard and Coursera);
- Attractive benefits package (meal tickets, medical services, gym discounts);
- Opportunity to work with Top Clients on large projects;
- Continous learning and improvement activities;
- Long term career development programs.