**Vaimo is one of the world’s most respected experts in digital commerce. As an omnichannel agency, we deliver strategy, design, development and managed services to global leaders.
We at Vaimo are growing and looking for a skilled and self-dependent PIM Business Consultant. PIM (Product Information Management) is a set of business practices and a category of business applications focused on managing product information for use across an organization from the supply chain to commerce to clients.
Our clients' challenges are complex and they expect us to solve their needs, no matter where in the world they have their business. We have a strong demand for our services and can, therefore, offer more to become part of our exciting future.
We are looking for someone who prefers a flat organization with a family-friendly, entrepreneurial atmosphere while having a secure, global company in the back. As a person you are calm, confident and take care of things yourself. You are passionate about helping companies to find better solutions and enjoy working in close collaboration with colleagues and clients.
- As a Business Consultant with us, you will work closely with our project managers and developers to deliver the best PIM solution to our clients
- You will act as a solution architect during pre-study, which means being the PIM expert by running and documenting these with clients
- During the project implementation, you will configure client-specific PIM solutions, support our clients in their implementation work and be the unified connection between solution architect, project manager and developer within Vaimo for implementing PIM
- You become an important member of our success and are involved in all phases of the project
- You will work in one of the world's leading PIM platforms - Akeneo. You can read more about Akeneo here: https://www.akeneo.com/
We offer you:
We don’t know exactly who you are, but we think you might be a fun-loving and social person who likes to totally geek-out, but you probably also like to dress to impress when you meet a client. Maybe you love tacos and beer, or maybe you prefer a poké bowl and sparkling water - we don’t really care, as long as you are happy to work with a bunch of unique and driven people.
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years of experience implementing PIM, ERP, CMS, eCommerce, omnichannel, CAD or similar
- Ability to see the client's needs and doing a complete pre-study
- Fluent communication between different contact areas, which includes: both external to clients and internal to sales, project managers, developers and other involved in the project
- Working towards deadlines, having more than one project in progress, quickly getting into the clients' products data management and delivering PIM implementations is a daily life for you
- Your technical experience enables you to dive into data, migrating data, understand product modelling and be involved in all phases of the project
- Advanced English, both verbal and written
- You must be self-dependent and able to take the initiative and create good cooperation both with the client and internally
- Strong analytical ability and problem-solving skills
- Good at communicating with all levels of an organization as well as building and managing relationships with clients
- No client project or client needs is the same and you have to be flexible
- Willingness to have business trips abroad
WHAT WE OFFER
Vaimo offers you an exciting opportunity to be part of a success story and make a significant impact on the future of our company and our clients together with great people. Our strong culture is characterised by openness, teamwork, excellence, and having fun while delivering on our goals.
We offer a flexible working environment with access to modern offices in the centre of London, but with the possibility to do most of your work from anywhere you prefer. Honestly, none of us know exactly what the new normal after COVID will look like, but we have always been more interested in results than where our people spend their days.
We are continuously developing and growing, which creates great opportunities for our employees to grow with us. We also provide opportunities for an international career including traveling and competitive remuneration packages.
Does this sound interesting? Please send us your application and join us on our journey! And don't forget to tell us why you are interested in the position and why you are the ideal candidate for this opportunity.
Career development opportunities
Friendly and dynamic work environment
Competitive remuneration packages
Modern and role based tech gear
Vaimo is one of the world’s most respected experts in digital commerce on the Magento and Adobe Commerce Cloud platform. As a full-service omnichannel agency, we deliver strategy, design, development and managed services to brands, retailers and manufacturers all over the world.
Our sharp focus, broad experience and deep expertise within B2B, B2C, PIM, Order Management and ERP integrations makes us a key partner for driving success in digital commerce. Our 10+ years track record of technical excellence coupled with our proven results in helping our clients succeed with business development, digital strategy and customer experience design is proudly manifested in our status as a Magento Global Elite Partner.
With local offices in 15+ markets across EMEA, APAC and North America and over 450 employees, we provide an international presence that allows us to cultivate close, long-term relationships with our clients.
August 2008VAIMO Sweden is established.
December 2010VAIMO enters Estonia.
March 2012VAIMO enters UK.
March 2012VAIMO enters South Africa.
February 2013VAIMO enters Norway.
May 2013VAIMO enters Finland.
January 2014VAIMO enters Ukraine.
August 2014VAIMO enters Denmark.
August 2015Vaimo signs a strategic partnership with one of the Asia's largest eCommerce companies Transcosmos.
November 2015VAIMO enters UAE.
January 2016VAIMO acquires Customerwise - the Danish Magento solution partner.
May 2016VAIMO enters Japan.
2018VAIMO enters BeNeLux.
January 2019VAIMO enters Poland.
March 2019VAIMO enters the USA.
TOMProfessional growth and new opportunities for self-development
TOMOpportunity to try yourself on a different role
TOMNew projects and challenges
TOMNew team and culture