Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. Capgemini Romania is building tech savy teams in Bucharest, Brasov, Cluj, Iasi and Suceava. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
The Junior Digital Consultant is a specialist in digital transformation and the digital solutions offered by Capgemini to its clients and is responsible for the successful delivery of digital transformation and digital assessment initiatives.
- Works as part of a team, by using the tools & technologies at disposal, in order to provide the expected project outcomes as defined by project plans and SoW
- Based on Capgemini’s best practices and methodologies, advises the client on the optimal approach to addressing their challenges and achieving the desired objectives
- Works on translating the business needs into IT specifications, where necessary
- Understands business requirements, translates them into functional specifications and takes high level requirements to a greater level of detail
- Understands and anticipates business priorities and aligns them within project boundaries
- Identifies new digital transformation opportunities, documents, and presents them to the project team and key client stakeholders
- Works with key business stakeholders to validate the requirements and supports the technical team into developing & implementing the desired solutions.
- 2-5 years of business and IT experience; minimum 2 years’ experience in similar position is a plus
- Degree in computer science or life science or comparable education
- Very good command of English language
- Business understanding capabilities and a preoccupation for end-user experience
- Ability to design and deliver solutions to business problems
- Excellent communication & facilitation skills
- Good knowledge of digital channels, platforms, tools, and techniques.
- Good knowledge of technological trends and emerging technologies
- Experience with creating data visualizations is a plus
- Experience with navigating content management systems is a plus
- Experience in creating key performance indicators (KPIs) is a plus
- Knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) software is a plus
- Other technical skills/certifications are a plus (Microsoft .NET, Java, SQL, Python, RPA tools, Angular etc.)
- Basic knowledge in planning & project timeline preparation
- Ability to work as part of a team, good team player.
Nice to have:
- Attention to details
- Good analytical abilities
- Proactive and willing to learn
- Ability to grasp new ideas and integrate them into desired results
- Good time management skills and ability to set priorities
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team;
- Access to various training programs and platforms (e.g: content provided by Pluralsight, Harvard and Coursera);
- Attractive benefits package (meal tickets, medical services, gym discounts);
- Opportunity to work with Top Clients on large projects;
- Continous learning and improvement activities;
- Dynamic, international working environment;
- Long term career development programs.