Capgemini Finland Application Services is building an innovative unit to lead the development of cloud and DevOps solutions and services. Do you have a development background in the area of Cloud and DevOps and want to play a key role in developing the cloud and DevOps capabilities of our organization?
If the answer to this question is yes, then keep on reading! We have the right role for you!
Cloud and DevOps are two of Capgemini’s key focus areas. We are looking for a highly talented DevOps/SRE Engineer that has a huge passion for cloud solutions and will help us achieving our unit’s mission in becoming one of the most successful cloud delivery organizations!
The Business Environment
You will be joining the Applications Cloud People Unit, which provides world class Cloud, DevOps and project execution services to its customers. You are driven by developing services in the cloud as well as working with tools and best practices with the cloud platform(s) of choice. Additionally, you are passionate about using DevOps technologies to help customers to reach their goals and maximize the benefits with cloud services.
As a DevOps/SRE Engineer with a focus on cloud solutions, you will implement DevOps practices, toolsets and solutions that are necessary to our customers. You will work in customers project in direct contact with other professionals from Capgemini and from the customer side.
In order to be successful in this role, we expect that you have one or more of the following qualifications:
We have a need to perform a legitimate security clearance on the chosen candidate, which means you must have been in Finland for over five years.
Why should you choose Capgemini?
• We offer you the better of two worlds – global muscles, locally based in Finland business life. Together, we have an advantage that few others can match! You will be a part of a highly driven team of professionals and get the opportunity to develop and influence the cloud business area!
• Capgemini has thousands of certified cloud and DevOps professionals all over the world. You could join a winning team of experts and exchange opinions and best practices throughout our company- wide network of experts and our Centers of Excellence!
• Capgemini is an open organization that cares for you as an individual and allows you to develop both in your role and as a person. At Capgemini, you will work with the latest technology for some of Finland’s largest and most successful companies.
• We value work-life balance extremely high. We offer possibilities for remote working and flexibility in choosing the work schedule that best suits your needs
• We offer competitive salary and benefit package, such as health care insurance, sick child care support, lunch and culture vouchers, smartphone of your choice and much more!
• We are one of the few employers that can boast to have our own 20m long swimming pool with spa in our office premises! Perfect possibility for relaxing during an intense work day!
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with us! We would like to hear from you even today, however the latest by December 19th 2021. For more information, you can contact our Head of Cloud Engineering and DevOps, Tommi Berg +358456700354 – tommi.berg (at) Capgemini.com
Extensive occupational health care/insurance
Flexible work time policies
Internet connection to your home address
Lunch benefit & sport/culture benefit
Sick child care benefit
Events like Inspiration breaks & Sports events
Office with spa, pool and gym
Exceptionally cool colleagues
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. We are guiding the way of our clients towards digitalization and enabling the optimization of business and IT operations. Globally we are more than 300 000 people nearly 50 countries from which around 600 consultants in Finland.
We are all about people. The work we do for our clients derives from the passion and expertise of our employees, and supporting the professional growth of our people is at the heart of our company. You will be getting an excellent opportunity to develop your competences supported by Capgemini’s career path model and training programs as well as the network of experienced professionals across the globe.
Helsinki +1 more