We at Vaimo are growing and looking for a skilled and self-dependent PIM Business Consultant to join our team. PIM (Product Information Management) is a set of business practices and a category of business applications focused on managing product information for use across an organization from the supply chain to commerce to clients.
Vaimo's PIM Center of Excellence is placed in Angelholm, Sweden, where we have longterm expertise in PIM and now we're extending. Our clients' challenges are complex and they expect us to solve their needs, no matter where in the world they have their business. We have a strong demand for our services and can, therefore, offer more to become part of our exciting future.
We are looking for you who prefer a flat organization with a family-friendly, entrepreneurial atmosphere while having a secure, global company in the back. As a person you are calm, confident and take care of things yourself. You are passionate about helping companies to find better solutions and enjoy working in close collaboration with colleagues and clients.
- As a Business Consultant with us, you will work closely with our project managers and developers to deliver the best PIM solution to our clients
- You will act as a solution architect during pre-study, which means being the PIM expert by running and documenting these sessions with clients
- During the project implementation, you will configure client-specific PIM solutions, support our clients in their implementation work and be the unified connection between solution architect, project manager and developer within Vaimo for implementing PIM
- You become an important member of our success and are involved in all phases of the project
- You will work with world's leading PIM platforms - Akeneo & Inriver.
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years of experience implementing PIM, ERP, CMS, eCommerce, omnichannel, CAD or similar
- Ability to see the client's needs and doing a complete pre-study
- Fluent communication between different contact areas, which includes: both external to clients and internal to sales, project managers, developers and other involved in the project
- Working towards deadlines, having more than one project in progress, quickly getting into the clients' products data management and delivering PIM implementations is a daily life for you
- Your technical experience enables you to dive into data, migrating data, understand product modeling and be involved in all phases of the project
- Advanced English, both verbal and written
- You must be self-dependent and able to take the initiative and create good cooperation both with the client and internally
- Strong analytical ability and problem-solving skills
- Good at communicating with all levels of an organization as well as building and managing relationships with clients
- No client project or client needs is the same and you have to be flexible
- Willingness to have business trips abroad
About the company
Vaimo is one of the world’s most respected experts in digital commerce on the Magento and Adobe Commerce Cloud platform. As a full-service omnichannel agency, we deliver strategy, design, development and managed services to brands, retailers and manufacturers all over the world.
Our sharp focus, broad experience and deep expertise within B2B, B2C, PIM, Order Management and ERP integrations makes us a key partner for driving success in digital commerce. Our 10+ years track record of technical excellence coupled with our proven results in helping our clients succeed with business development, digital strategy and customer experience design is proudly manifested in our status as a Magento Global Elite Partner.
With local offices in 15+ markets across EMEA, APAC and North America and over 450 employees, we provide an international presence that allows us to cultivate close, long-term relationships with our clients.