We at Vaimo are growing and looking for a skilled and self-dependent PIM Business Consultant for our group. PIM (Product Information Management) is a set of business practices and a category of business applications focused on managing product information for use across an organization from the supply chain to commerce to clients.
Vaimo's PIM Center of Excellence is placed in Angelholm, Sweden, where we have longterm expertise in PIM and now we're extending. Our clients' challenges are complex and they expect us to solve their needs, no matter where in the world they have their business. We have a strong demand for our services and can, therefore, offer more to become part of our exciting future.
We are looking for you who prefer a flat organization with a family-friendly, entrepreneurial atmosphere while having a secure, global company in the back. As a person you are calm, confident and take care of things yourself. You are passionate about helping companies to find better solutions and enjoy working in close collaboration with colleagues and clients.
- As a Business Consultant with us, you will work closely with our project managers and developers to deliver the best PIM solution to our clients
- You will act as a solution architect during pre-study, which means being the PIM expert by running and documenting these with clients
- During the project implementation, you will configure client-specific PIM solutions, support our clients in their implementation work and be the unified connection between solution architect, project manager and developer within Vaimo for implementing PIM
- You become an important member of our success and are involved in all phases of the project
- You will work in one of the world's leading PIM platforms - Akeneo. You can read more about Akeneo here: https://www.akeneo.com/
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years of experience implementing PIM, ERP, CMS, eCommerce, omnichannel, CAD or similar
- Ability to see the client's needs and doing a complete pre-study
- Fluent communication between different contact areas, which includes: both external to clients and internal to sales, project managers, developers and other involved in the project
- Working towards deadlines, having more than one project in progress, quickly getting into the clients' products data management and delivering PIM implementations is a daily life for you
- Your technical experience enables you to dive into data, migrating data, understand product modeling and be involved in all phases of the project
- Advanced English, both verbal and written
- You must be self-dependent and able to take the initiative and create good cooperation both with the client and internally
- Strong analytical ability and problem-solving skills
- Good at communicating with all levels of an organization as well as building and managing relationships with clients
- No client project or client needs is the same and you have to be flexible
- Willingness to have business trips abroad
About the company
Vaimo is one of the world’s most respected experts in digital commerce and experience. We are a full-service omnichannel partner, driving success in digital commerce through digital enablement, customer experience, solution development, and managed services.
We have a 14-year track record of technical excellence, working with select industry partners, to provide our clients with the best solutions across the B2B, B2C, and D2C sectors.
We are a global company with a local presence, focused on cultivating close, long-term relationships with our clients. We work with brands, retailers, and manufacturers all over the world and have over 500 employees, who are based in offices in 15 markets across EMEA, APAC, and North America.