Dear Sir / Madam,
Thank you for your interest in working with the company "Sword Services Greece SA"
(hereinafter the "Company").
We hereby wish to inform you that the Company operates in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (Regulation EU 679/2016). Therefore, in compliance with Articles 13 and 14 of this General Regulation, we provide you with the following information regarding the processing of your personal data in the context of the collection and management of your CV.
A. Purpose of Processing
The collection and management of your CV and the information contained therein, in order the Company and/or the Company's customers may evaluate your professional qualifications and skills for the available job.
The Company’s access to your data in order to inform you for any vacancies that suit with your experience and skills, based on the needs of the Company.
The legal basis for the above processing is on the one hand your application for the available job announced by the Company and on the other hand the legitimate interest of the Company to develop its business by a) receiving CVs and selecting the appropriate candidates, based on its needs, b) retaining this information for two years in its database until the recruitment process is completed and / or in the event that a relevant job appears in the future.
B. Processing Time
Your CV as well as any additional information that may be collected will be kept in the Company's database for a period of 2 years.
C. Source of Information
The Company collects your personal data through a) the CV, which you have submitted either directly to the Company or to third parties with which the Company cooperates for recruitment purposes and b) the supporting documents attached to your CV.
Recipients of your personal data are the staff and customers of the Company, as well as companies of the group, to which the Company belongs, in order to assess your qualifications and skills, in relation to the needs of the Company.
E. Type of Data to be Processed
• Identification data e.g. first name, last name, date of birth, ID / passport number, TIN
• Marital Status / Fulfillment of military obligations data e.g. married / unmarried, number of children, fulfillment of military obligations
• Contact Data e.g. email / mail address, phone / fax numbers
• Data related to previous jobs eg jobs you held in the past, employer referral letters
• Data regarding education eg degrees, certifications
F. Rights in relation to your Personal Data
• Right of access to your personal data held and processed by the Company.
• Right to correct inaccurate or out-of-date data concerning you or to supplement your incomplete data.
• Right to delete your data from the Company's files if their processing is not necessary to pursue the purposes for which they have been collected.
• Right to restrict the use of your data in case you dispute their accuracy.
• Right of portability (to receive the data you have provided in a structured, commonly used format).
• Right to object to the processing of personal data, in accordance with the requirements of the law.
The exercise of the above rights presupposes the submission of a written application to the Company (competent Personnel Department) either by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address [email protected] or by post to the address 15 Andrea Metaxa str., PC 145 64, Kifissia, for the attention of the competent department.
In any case, you have the right to contact the Data Protection Authority either in writing (Kifissias 1-3, PC 115-23) or electronically (www.dpa.gr), in order to notify any violation of your rights or the provisions of the law on personal data protection. In case of exercise of one of the above rights, the Company will take every possible measure for its satisfaction within thirty (30) calendar days from the receipt of the relevant application, informing in writing of its satisfaction, or the reasons that prevent the exercise.
If you have any objections to the above method, time and purpose of processing the personal data you have provided to us, please let us know within a month, so that we can delete your details and not contact you further.
Thank you for your cooperation